1. Tell me about the Open Top Sightseeing Tour of San Francisco?
The Open Top Sightseeing Tour is a tour of San Francisco on an open-top double decker bus. An entertaining commentary is provided by live guides and recorded commentary is available in a number of languages. You may hop on and off at any of the stops to visit attractions and places of interest.
2. What can I see and visit?
There are many locations where you can hop on and off the San Francisco Tour. Each has been selected because it provides access to an attraction or place of interest. You can hop on and off as many times as you wish and are of course welcome to stay on board for the entire circuit. Please see the City Highlights to discover more.
3. On which days does the tour operate?
The Open Top Sightseeing Tour of San Francisco operates every day of the year.
4. What time do tours start and how often do buses run?
The first bus departs at 9:00am from Fisherman's Wharf and run at regular intervals. (every 10-30 minutes depending on the time of year)
5. Where can i start the tour?
You may start your tour at any of the ‘hop-on, hop-off’ points.
6. How long does the tour take?
A full tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes.
7. Where can i buy a ticket for the tour?
You can purchase tickets either on this website, on the bus, from members of Open Top Sightseeing staff, or at most hotels.
8. Do i need to specify a date of travel?
If you purchase a discounted fixed date ticket on this website then yes, you must travel on the date selected. If you purchase an open date ticket, you can travel on any day.You are welcome to buy your ticket on the day if that is your preference.
9. Is there a discount available for groups?
For information on group discounts please contact us on email@example.com.
10. Is it possible to hire one of the open-top buses for a private event?
Yes, buses are available for private hires. Please have a look at our Private Hire page to find out more, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
11. What time is the last bus?
The last bus is at 6:00pm from the San Francisco Visitor Center (Stop 1)
12. How will i know where to get off?
The stop number will be mentioned in the commentary and it is possible to hop-off at any of these.
13. What is the child policy?
A child ticket is available for children aged between 5 and 15 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged under 4 may travel free of charge if accompanied by a dedicated adult.
Buy Ticket for...
Enjoy an entertaining, live english commentary
Free bike hire and walking tours included in your ticket